22.10.2010

AND SO IT BEGINS








ברוכים הבאים
אמנם הגדרתי את הבלוג תחת קטגורייה 'אופנה', אך האמת היא שאין לי יותר מידי מושג במה הוא הולך לעסוק.
תמיד אהבתי לכתוב, ובצעירותי היה לי בלוג צעצוע כזה , וכאן אני אנסה לשלב את האהבה שלי עם כתיבה, יחד עם תחומים קצת יותר שטחיים, אך מהנים.
זהו, אני לא אמשיך בהקדמה המשעממת, ונעבור לתכלס , שיהיה בהצלחה.











SHALOM
Welcome to my blog.
I've named it fashion blog but the truth is i'm not so sure what the @#$% im going to write about.
My name is Hila, 22, from the holy land AKA- Israel.
You're probably wondering why am I writing in English,right? The reason for that is that I have the tiny tiny hope that people from all around the world might read here. Optimistic ah? (let alone that fact the I actually believe that someone who is not my family/friends will read here).

Anyway, enough with the boring introduction,LET THE FUN BEGIN!




אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

תמיד כיף לשמוע מה שיש לכם לומר :)